Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TESTIMONY TUESDAYS: MY LABOUR IS NOT IN VAIN

Praise the Lord, all ye people for He is good!

God is sooo good! We are only three days into the week and God has already shown me his glory in action that I must to tell of his goodness.

On Sunday one of my co-workers came to my church and during the devotional hour he testified that this was the first time that he had been to church in years. I praise God that I had an opportunity to witness the power of the word and how Jesus was able to just draw him back into the fold.

That moment really proved to me that it is so worthwhile to do the work of the Lord. You never know who is listening and who isn't and now is just not the time to grow weary in well doing. Instead, now is the time to be, "stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." I Corinthians 15:58.

Then today during our advisory period the Lord just revealed me to how he is working in the hearts of my students. My school is preparing to introduce a student-centered advisory period in which the students select the topic of the advisory they would like to be placed in and two of my students suggested that we create a Bible Study advisory. Now, you try and tell me that the word isn't powerful, that my God isn't able, that my labour is in vain. If you try to you'd just be wasting your time because I know that my labour in the Lord in not in vain.


GOD BLESS YOU!

THE CARPENTER'S HOUSE IS ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR TESTIMONY TUESDAYS. SUBMISSIOS MUST BE BETWEEN 100-300 WORDS MAX. PLEASE SEND IT AS AN ATTACHMENT IN MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT TO divinetutors@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment