Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TESTIMONY TUESDAYS: TRAVELING MERCY

"The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore." Psalm 121:8

Praise the Lord, beloved! It's another Tuesday that we have been blessed to see and I want to testify to the glory and honor of God that He is a keeper, that he is merciful, that He is a protector.

I want to thank Him for granting me traveling mercies this weekend. I went away to the Poconos with my family and just as His word says, Jesus the Lord God protected my family and I. In light of the recent surge in bus accidents I have a lot to be thankful for. The Lord kept me in my going out and my coming in.

If you don't already know it is good to trust him. There is no God like Jehovah!

No comments:

Post a Comment