Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Testimony Tuesdays: He's a Keeper

Praise the Lord and Happy New Year, beloved!! Welcome to the first week of 2012.

"Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings," Psalm 17:8

I thought it would be fitting to ring in the New Year with a testimony. God is good and God is greatly to be praised. He brought me through 2011 covered by the shadow of his wings.

2011 was a year of historical storms--many of which hit close to home right here in NYC but because he has set his love upon me and just as he said he would He kept me.

He has caused me to triumph in my personal life and professional life. I am a year older and wiser. My children and husband are prospering in the land.

God is good. If he says he will do it believe that He can. Use 2012 to build your trust in Him instead of man. He will keep you.

-God Bless You

Keep logging on for new posts this week, including a follow-up to the 4Rs (The Carpenter's House most read post), new Worship songs, and posts about resolutions and planning.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment