Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Testimony Tuesdays: It's a New Day

"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:22, 23 KJV)

Today I want to testify to God's goodness, to his bountiful grace, and mercy that he extends toward me. This morning I opened my eyes to a new day, a new year, and new mercies.

Not because of any goodness of my own or that I have been faithful but because of His faithfulness and his desire to see me saved. Thank you, Lord!

And God bless the folks at youversion.com the verse of the day was completely in sync with my testimony today. If you don't have a Bible app on your phone I recommend theirs.

Grace and Peace be unto you from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ!

Happy New Year from The Carpenter's House!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment