Thursday, December 26, 2013

Worship Song of the Week: "Nothing Without You" by Jason Nelson

"For in him we live, and move, and have our being..." Acts 17:28

About two weeks ago the message contained in Acts 17:28 was preached by one of the evangelists at my church. I nodded my head and I amened in agreement, I mean what are we without Christ, but it is only now that I can say, in Him do I live, and move, and have my being.

Generally, I save this space only for spiritual musings, however it is necessary for me to share what's going on in my life. The Lord has blessed me to receive a two book deal from Urban Christian a division of Urban Books. Now as I prepare for the launch of my own book I have to build a brand. A brand! Ha! Who am I and what am I beyond who Christ has made me to be? 





It's been said that writing is a ministry and selling books is a business, so I don't really know how I'm going to maneuver through this process, but one thing that I know and I want to be synonymous with my brand is I am nothing without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment