Sunday, February 27, 2011

Worship Song of the Week: Lord Prepare Me by Bishop Charles E. Blake and The West Angeles COGIC Mass Choir

Praise ye the Lord, beloved. I took the week off from blogging since I was on vacation. But I did not take the week off from serving my Lord. Actually, I used this week to get in touch with my Lord and refocus myself so that I can actively pursue my calling. Which leads me to this week's Worship Song selection "Lord Prepare Me".

No matter what it is that we believe the Lord has called us to do, there is one true calling for us all, and that is to serve the Lord. It is not by works that we serve him, it is not with our tithes and offering; these things a mere demonstrations they don't always prove our love to God. Any man can buy a woman a rose and anyone can serve food to the homeless, that doesn't prove your love to God. But by presenting yourself to Lord shows how much you love him and it is the only reasonable thing to do considering Jesus gave up his life for you.

"I beseech you therefore brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living scarifices, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service." Romans 12:1

We were created for this specific reason, we were created in love to abide in love. In other words we wwere created by God, to live a life devoted to God. But we can't do it without Jesus preparing for the process.



This week as you go about worshipping the Lord pray for preparation. Pray for the power of submission, the power to submit yourself to God, pray that the Lord prepares you put down your will and pick up his way, in Jesus name. And after that pray is uttered, say "Yes, I'll obey" and wait patiently to see the glory of God unveiled in his tabernacle, which is you. But don't kid yourself either, my Jesus is holy and he will not use an unclean vessel. If you know that you have been out of the way and living in disobedience, Repent! And do it quckly!

Read Romans 12

May the Lord God Bless You Real Good! I look forward to hearing your testimonies of how the Lord blessed you and caused you to increase in your worship.

-Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment