Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year’s Declaration: I Dare You to Declare


"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

 

On the eve of a new year full of hope and possibilities often we make vows to ourselves that we are unable to keep because of our weak of arm of flesh. Think of all the promises you made to yourself but were unable to keep them alive because of the time, because of your other obligations, and a whole host of other excuses. They were all good ideas that would have changed your life dramatically had you been able to keep them, but as the bible warns us the arm of flesh will fail you—including your own, but praise be to God there is one greater who is able to keep all that we commit to him.


This year instead of making a resolution for your future make a declaration declare to live a blessed life, a full life, a prosperous life, in Jesus name. Last year I found this declaration lying around in a computer lab and it spoke to me. It spoke to where I was in my life at that time and I can truly say that through Christ everything that I declared would happen to me in 2012 did.


I dare you to use the power in your tongue to make some declarations for the year to come.


 

I declare in the name of Jesus
That I will be blessed with God's supernatural wisdom and
Clear direction for living.
I will be blessed with Creativity, Vision, Ability,
And Abundance.
I will be blessed with Self-control and Self-discipline.
I will be blessed with Great family, Good friends,
And Good health.
I will be blessed with Faith, Favor, and Fulfillment.
I will be blessed with Promotion, Supernatural Strength
And Divine Protection.
I will be blessed with a Compassionate heart and a Positive
Outlook on life.
I declare that everything Input my hand to do on the coming
New Year will prosper beyond my expectations.

 
I declare that with God all things are possible!
In Jesus name, Amen.
(author unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment